Monday, May 16, 2011

Bucket List to Lighten the Thoughts & Moving to the Future

I want to ride a camel and ride an elephant, to adopt a palomino and a fresian horse, to see a whale, to skydive, to see Venice, Rome, Tuscany, Australia, Africa, Alaska & America by motorhome, to publish a book, to drive Route 66 in my 66 Corvair convertible, to see the seven wonders of the world, to go into King Tut's tomb, to go on an Australian walk-about with a group of elders, to see Heaven.....the list goes on. At least today I sorted through some family photos and organized my beading materials, books, schoolwork, and my mind. I would just like to be lying on my back, on the sand in New Mexico right now, looking at the beautiful black sky filled with the clearest and most endless display of stars I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment