Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life Gets Tough, But the Tough Get Going

          I have been taking my own advice and listening to some positive speakers. The 2 I am listening 2 now are Zig Ziglar and many, many of Anthony Robbins'. Life has been tough ( I am one of two caretakers for my mother-inlaw who now has dementia and a brain tumor) but I am stayin' on the train that focuses on the now, the good and the affirmatives and on the great potentials and dreams. I have learned, as a central theme, action does speak louder than words. One must have a plan(s) with goals and strategies to gain the desired goals. One must follow their action plan(s) step by step and along the way, visualize failures as mere learning experiences not catastrophies.  One must keep positive thoughts flooding into their mind and move forward towards their goal(s) with a sense of urgency and certainty. A most important action to take is to reward oneslf for any action steps taken, no matter how big or small that reward. One must always live with passion and stay in the present working towards a better future. Yep, I'm on that train. I am going to make this consulting business take off. I am well on my way. My foundation is almost completed. All the gut work with starting a business is nearly completed. My 90 day marketing plan is complete and all my marketing materials procured. I have never worked so hard in my life (except for my Master's degree). I am still working full time while doing my consulting apprenticeship. This time I have a mentor who is checking my work and  advising me while I move at a rapid pace. She said the professional resume I did (geared towards lawyers) was about the best she has ever seen. Yeh! I am on my way!I designed my own brochure,  business card and letterhead. I have a website. I have a business email. I have a business manual with all of the documents I have created (mission, vision, and goals, etc.), my USP (Unique Selling Points), end-user agreement, sample reports I have written for marketing, and a copy of my two page website. I intend to keep adding to this book as a diary of sorts and as a business marketing book to pull from when pursuing clients. Taley-ho! Here I go! My marketing plan begins May 1. I go part-time at work May 5. I want THIS dream, this goal of becoming a super successful Legal Nurse Consultant to come true- to see its fruition. I know it will.
Catalyst Nurse Legal Consulting & Associates, LLC
www.catalyst4nlc.com
catalyst4nlc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment