Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fragmentation

Odd that I would have such a blog highlighting positives when I fight so with the negatives in my life right now. It is a new venture, a new era in my life. I have lost both my parents within 2 years' time. I feel fragmented. I don't know who I am; I know this is the time to declare myself. As Kahlil Gibran says, " Your children come through you not from you". A philosophically true statement. And if that is the case, I must make my own way. I have not to be like my parents or live my parents' dreams. I have to define who I am alone made from their protoplasm and DNA but able to plot my own course. Each day is a struggle.  This is my journey; I only take it once. I am appreciative of all I have experienced. It is all for savoring and taking in. My mortality is so real now. I have limited time I know now. I feel I must plan strategically, seriously, for life is so precious. Like Dale Carnegie says, all actions have consequences...I can only pray to beat the odds...............

No comments:

Post a Comment